This document outlines Harrison Bathrooms Returns Policy and therein the conditions under which returns will be accepted.
Unwanted Goods Returns within 5 days from delivery.
If customers want to return their products due to cancellation or incorrect ordering, a fully completed Returns form must be emailed thought to Returns@harrisonbathrooms.com within 5 working days from receipt of your order. We will then begin the return process to collect the items. Only goods which are unopened in their original packaging are eligible for this process.
Unwanted Goods returns after 5 days from delivery and less than 30 days from delivery.
The process will mirror the above, however a 30% restocking charge will be applied. If the goods are delivered to our Leeds warehouse the charge will reduce to 15%.
Returns Process Details for the above
• On receipt of a fully completed returns form the collection will be scheduled for collection, missing information such as invoice numbers will delay this process or may not be actioned.
• Our driver will bring the returns note and will collect only the goods which are listed on the returns form.
• The items will be returned to our Warehouse where they are inspected to ensure they are fit for resale, are in their original packaging and are not opened.
• If goods are found to be not fit for resale, images will be taken and someone from the returns department will contact you to discuss the return.
• The completed form is sent to accounts for credit.
Unwanted Goods Returns after 30 days from delivery.
We do not accept returns after the 30-day period.
Goods Returns for Items Damaged in Transit.
Our Terms and Conditions allow a 24hr period for us to be informed of transit damage. To inform us of this and arrange a collection please complete the Returns form to email@example.com
Returns Process Details for the above
• On receipt of a returns form the collection will be scheduled for collection, missing information such as invoice numbers will delay this process or may mean it is not actioned.
• Our driver will bring the returns note with them and will collect only the goods which are listed on the returns form.
• The items will be returned to our Warehouse where they are inspected to ensure they are in their original packaging and have not been fit, or any parts taken.
• If goods are found to had parts removed, or been fitted, images will be taken and someone from the returns department will contact you to discuss the return. We reserve the right to not issue any credit under these circumstances.
• Genuine claims for transit damage will be passed to the accounts department for credit.
Returning Faulty Goods, after contacting Customer Service / Spares Department
We have a huge selection of spare parts which can be dispatched quickly by calling us on 0330 124 7290 or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to have the opportunity to discuss all technical or product matters with to find a solution before an item is returned to us or uninstalled.
If we are unable to solve the issue, our customer service teams will raise a return for you, clearing marking the form as faulty so that we can quickly collect and credit the item. We may call you to discuss disposal of the item if it is more economical and quicker than returning the item.
Please do not send in a request for a faulty item without having spoken to a member of our customer services team. We will refuse to collect items marked as faulty unless authorised by our customer services team.
For any outstanding invoices with queries or awaiting credits, please pay your outstanding balance as normal (in certain instances we will accept payment minus the value of said query or credit but this needs to be agreed with credit control). This will then be balanced when the queries / credits have been resolved.
Version 1 – 15/1/2021